- In February the leader of the Green Party; Jonathan Bartley wrote in the Huffington Post of his support for the Truth About Zane, and why.
- We also had the Justice Summit in the Houses of Parliament in February this has cross party support
- In March Andy Burnham told MP’s in the house of Commons they should bow their heads in shame as he detailed Zane’s case in the Public Authority Accountability Bill
- In April Bishop James Jones writing a Prime Ministerial Report on injustice and impact on families asked for our support which we duly obliged and provided.
- In May the Bishop of Guildford (Andrew Watson) offered his Support to TAZ.
- In June the Award winning Radio Four Programme File on Four did a programme on landfill charting illness across communities next to landfill across the country, with Zane’s death at the centre of concern.
- In July the Spelthorne Labour party resolved to support the Truth About Zane Campaign
- In August we marched in London together with Labour and Save our Services, under the banner and the chant ‘Zane died, and authorities lied’.
- In September the Archbishop of Wales (John Davis) offered his support to TAZ
- In October Climate Keys brought together the Worlds top Concert Pianists in support of the Truth About Zane. Lola the organiser had been sickened by what had happened to Zane, and the insult that followed, so she did what she knows and loves best, and arranged a concert to show solidarity, and fight shoulder to should with us.
- Also in October, St Georges School Weybridge dedicated a Memorial Eco Garden to Zane this was very moving and had the support of all of Zane’s friends and teachers. The garden is a beautiful commitment that shows grace and love for people, and the environment, all things that Zane stood for.
- The Bishop of Liverpool’s report to the Prime Minister launched at the end of October 2017 entitled ‘The Patronising Disposition of Unaccountable Power’.
- At beginning of November he wrote to the Prime Minister asking for a proper investigation for the Truth About Zane - Teresa May ‘You are what you do, not what you say, and you have done nothing for Zane.
- In December we were invited to speak at the Socialist Forum.
- In December and January cross party support was being developed for TAZ and key justice campaigns to have the enquiries they deserve.
At the very heart of this all is a deeply loved little boy and if it takes us 40 years of fighting then so be it. The truth will always win in the end.